Greetings all, here, with severe insomnia. Avoid german energy drinks
While we're still preparing and drafting out the details for our great summer contest, and cleaning up the galleries for it, I'll share some random facts i've dug up from our group thus far. Might be a good laugh to read.
Anyhow, here we go:
- We get at least one new member a day on average.
- 9 out of 10 new members don't read the submission rules untill their first denied submission Right, do we have to make the rules link a little more visible? I'm open for suggestions.
- The most frequent reason people type up why should we accept them into the group is "WAAAAGH!" or some variation of thereof. Go Greenskins!
- The second most frequent reason is a full CV and painting history. Gee, guys and gals, don't overdo it
- For the past 6 months there have been fewer than 5 (if that much) miniatures submitted in the Masterclass section. The art department, however, submits us at least one a week that deserves to go into Masterclass. Come on painters, submit something great!
- We are STILL looking for someone with actual literaly skills (published work? long-time writer? good with grammar in high-school?) who is willing to go over all written work submitted thus far and re-check it for errors and relevance.
- Over the 42 pages of checked membership reason requests, the one that made me laugh most was: "Bacon."
- The second one that made me laugh was "Let me in I know kung-fu!"
- our 2000th watches is go say hi to her.
- we're just 11 members short of 1500 members, hopefully that will change with the 6th edition coming out soon.
- when the box set for the 6th edition 40k comes out this september, it will also be our 6th birthday. We're just one 6 short of making sure the starter set gets CSM in it
That's all for tonights random nonsence, stay tuned for the big summer contest we will be announcing during june and wich will last in both june and july. Have fun and enjoy the last days of classes Us working folk don't have that luxury.